Mathieu Trudel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Below is what I received today, regarding the recent completion of the
> package for congruity in Debian, and successful review by Debian-Mentors.
>
> Would it be acceptable to ship remote.png as CC-BY-SA 2.5 and later, instead
> of having to remove it from the package to comply with DFSG?
>
> If it's the case, please let me know so I can update the debian/copyright
> file accordingly. It would also be good to publish that change in LICENSE.txt
> :)

Unfortunately, I have no control over the license for that file. I
retrieved it from:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Harmony670.jpg

Which simply states "CC-BY-SA 2.5"; no "later".

However, I'm quite open to replacing the image in congruity, if anyone
has any image that has a better license, and looks good...