Mathieu Trudel wrote:
> Le mardi 13 octobre 2009 à 09:57 +0200, Phil Dibowitz a écrit :
>
>> If someone wants to shrink that down and put it in tux's hand, we'll have a
>> nice logo for concordance! =)
>>
>> A friend of mine was going to do that for me, but I could never take a good
>> enough picture of my remote, and he's much busier these days, but I'll ping
>> him again.
>
> Well, once again my skills in graphics manipulation are very limited,
> but here's an attempt I made, for fun:
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tux-holding-remote.png

Thanks Matt! It's certainly way better than I can do!

My friend said he'd work on some stuff, but it'll be a while before he gets
around to it. He'll make some nice vector graphics for good scaling and
stuff. But I think this is pretty stellar in the meantime.

Thanks!

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss