Sorry for not sending my post to the right address.

I have recompiled libconcord with -D_DEBUG flag and here is my output:

erik ~ # concordance -v -i
Concordance 0.21
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

DEBUG (FindRemote): Failed to set device configuration: -22 (could not set
config 1: Invalid argument)
ERROR: Couldn't initializing libconcord: Error connecting or finding the
remote

Regards

Arne Ljung