Hi All,

Iḿ working my way in the 1100 but since i dont want to do double work i
would like to know how far you guys got.
I managed to get my hands on all the arm binaries for QNX 6.5 which are
backwards compatible to 6.3.

My idea is/was to modify the Region_31.EzHex .pre/.post scripts to copy a
ftp binary to /usr/bin inside the 1100 and ftp the contents of /etc to a
local ftp server. This way i would be able to get some insight of the
config.
Maybe even discramble the /etc/passwd.

Hope you guys can tell me how far you got.

Regards,