On 07/23/2011 01:19 AM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> On 03/08/2011 09:09 AM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>> Stephen -
>>
>> Any comments on this? I'd like to prepare to merge this to HEAD, but you're
>> the primary consumer (other than me), so I'd like any input you have...
>
> Stephen, you still alive?
>
> I'd like to get this merged so I can release 89x and 9xx support and start
> working in the full zwave support.

Like I said at the time, I don't think the API was appropriate for
congruity's use, at least not without significantly changing the way the
UI represents progress through the programming operations and reducing
the amount of information available to the user.

That said, I don't have much time to modify congruity to /any/ API these
days, so I wouldn't let that stop you moving concordance forward.