+jake, who I should have known isn't on the list, because I had to approve his
post.

Jake, you should join the list. :)

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss