Scott,

Here's what I got for a Changelog after going through the git logs... seem good?

1.1
Released:
p...@ipom.com:
- libconcord: fix firmware dump file generation so we can read files we create.
- libconcord: bindings: perl bindings work again
- libconcord: mac: revamp instructions, include homebrew option
- libconcord: mac: tons of compile and runtime fixes
- libconcord: move to HIDAPI for Linux and Mac
- libconcord: detect a new type of firmware file
- move to four-space indentation, massive style cleanup
s...@techie.net:
- libconcord: windows: check sequence numbers
- libconcord: windows: code cleanup
- fixed all compiler warnings
- libconcord: fix serial number handling for Harmony 650
- libconcord: fix startup of USBNet DHCP server by udev
- libconcord: fix USBNET remote detection on Windows.
- windows: move to mingw for building, drop all visual c++ support files
- libconcord: move to HIDAPI for Windows, drop all WinHID code
- libconcord: Harmony Link support
- libconcord: MH remote support
- libconcord: split codepath for IR learning for zwave-hid vs zwave-usbnet
- libconcord: fix serial number handling for ZWave-HID remotes
- libconcord: incorporate MIME type patch from Fedora. Fixes bug #7
- libconcord: incorporate long-standing Debian patches to man page
- libconcord: various windows fixes

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss