Is there any user level documentation available?

I have a Harmony 650 and the Logitech supplied software is very inflexible.
I want to change the order or add a delay to one of their "Activities" but
can't.

Is it possible to use Concordance to download the current contents of the
remote, edit it, and upload it again?

The Windows GUI project pointers don't go anywhere useful. Is the project
dead?

The Python cross-platform GUI seems to rely on
http://members.harmonyremote.com/ which doesn't appear to exist.

I know this is listed as a developer's mailing list. Is there a better place
to post this?

Brad