I was able to figure out how to get the latest code from git. It is working now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Talbert [mailto:s...@techie.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 11:41 AM
To: Parker Reed <parker.l.r...@gmail.com>
Cc: concordance-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [concordance-devel] User level documentation and Windows GUI

Brad,

Parker is right.  That particular error is due to a Logitech change that
required a code update.

Unfortunately due to these changes, you'll have to check out the latest code
from git:
https://sourceforge.net/p/congruity/code/ci/master/tree/

Alternatively, if you are using Linux Mint, you could probably also install the
congruity package from Debian Unstable, which has been patched for this
problem.  I haven't ever tried this, so I'm not sure it would work, so you may
be better off just using git.

Scott