1a. Re: Chat: LSA Linguistic Institute
    From: Roger Mills
1b. Re: Chat: LSA Linguistic Institute
    From: Scar Cvxni

2a. Re: Arbitrarily long and complex compounds
    From: Herman Miller
2b. Re: Arbitrarily long and complex compounds
    From: Eugene Oh

3a. Re: languedoc historical grammars
    From: Jonathan Beagley
3b. Re: languedoc historical grammars
    From: BPJ

4a. Re: Online Translator for Conlangs
    From: Andrej ©uc

5a. Re: Spanish s as h
    From: Sapthan

6a. Re: Hello, and language sketch.
    From: Alex Fink

1a. Re: Chat: LSA Linguistic Institute
    Posted by: "Roger Mills" romi...@yahoo.com
    Date: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am ((PDT))

Oh wow, how I envy you. I got my start at an LSA Inst. in AA way back in
1964....intro.ling. with H.A. Gleason of all people. Chomsky was there too, and
still very controversial; also even more controversial  Sidney Lamb of Yale
(proponent of "Stratificational Grammar" which died a much-needed death....)--
the two of them had a nice spat at one of the evening lectures....

Will your conlang talk be recorded in any way? At least, please, give us a full
report on how it goes.