1a. Re: Wisconsin Public Radio: Central Time
    From: Padraic Brown

2a. Creoles
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
2b. Re: Creoles
    From: MorphemeAddict
2c. Re: Creoles
    From: Roger Mills

3a. Rolling your R's
    From: H. S. Teoh
3b. Re: Rolling your R's
    From: James Kane
3c. Re: Rolling your R's
    From: BPJ
3d. Re: Rolling your R's
    From: taliesin the storyteller
3e. Re: Rolling your R's
    From: Roger Mills

1a. Re: Wisconsin Public Radio: Central Time
    Posted by: "Padraic Brown" elemti...@yahoo.com
    Date: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:33 pm ((PDT))

Good job sir! Wasn't able to listen in during the broadcast, but did check out
the archive. A very positive interview that went well beyond the "what the
heck are you people smoking" sort of question one might dread.

Padraic