1a. Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea!
    From: Padraic Brown
1b. Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea!
    From: C. Brickner
1c. Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea!
    From: Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets

1a. Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea!
    Posted by: "Padraic Brown" elemti...@yahoo.com
    Date: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 am ((PDT))

Chapeau! Congratulations on reaching the big 5-0-0!

But, what is this Lexember you mention?

Funny: " basically all the senses of English "step",
except that _uge_ cannot refer to the steps of a ladder "
because, at least in my English, ladders don't have steps
at all. They have rungs. Stepladders do have steps, though,
but only three or four. Much more than that and the thing
morphs into a propper ladder with rungs. :))

" "walk" is a complete collection of "steps" " That I like.

Padraic