1a. Stairs (was: Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea
    From: C. Brickner
1b. Re: Stairs (was: Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabo
    From: Padraic Brown

2a. the Deep Structures of Language
    From: Paul Schleitwiler, FCM
2b. Re: the Deep Structures of Language
    From: Logan Kearsley
2c. Re: the Deep Structures of Language
    From: Allison Swenson
2d. Re: the Deep Structures of Language
    From: And Rosta
2e. Re: the Deep Structures of Language
    From: Adam Walker

3a. Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea!
    From: Padraic Brown
3b. Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea!
    From: Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets

1a. Stairs (was: Re: Time for Another Party! Oskana|not Tedve|l Dabolnea
    Posted by: "C. Brickner" tepeyach...@embarqmail.com
    Date: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am ((PDT))

When I use "stair" to mean the staircase or the flight of stairs, I use it in
the plural, as in upstairs, downstairs. He climbed the stairs to his bedroom.
Charlie