1a. OT: How to Build a Planet
    From: C. Brickner
    From: Roger Mills
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
    From: Padraic Brown

    From: Roger Mills
    From: Austin Blanton
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews

    From: Roger Mills
    From: Alex Fink
    From: George Marques de Jesus

    From: Ian Spolarich
    From: Ben Scerri
    From: David Peterson
4d. Re: How to present a conlang?
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews

5a. Re: verb-less language, maybe
    From: Roger Mills

1a. OT: How to Build a Planet
    Posted by: "C. Brickner" tepeyach...@embarqmail.com
    Date: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 am ((PDT))

It may be of interest to some on this list that the Science Channel is showing
a series entitled "How to Build a Planet".  It aired last night for the first
time, but I'm sure there'll be repeats.
Charlie

1b. Re: OT: How to Build a Planet
    Posted by: "Roger Mills" romi...@yahoo.com
    Date: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm ((PDT))

Great! I'll watch for it next Sunday night(?). Last night I was otherwise
occupied with that disastrous Tigers/Sox  game.....;-((((

________________________________
It may be of interest to some on this list that the Science Channel is showing
a series entitled "How to Build a Planet".  It aired last night for the first
time, but I'm sure there'll be repeats.
Charlie

1c. Re: How to Build a Planet
    Posted by: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" goldyemo...@gmail.com
    Date: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:27 pm ((PDT))

You mean me, right. Thanks for the note.

Pen name:
Mellissa Green
Blog

www.theworldofyemora.wordpress.com

Twitter
@GreenNovelist

It may be of interest to some on this list that the Science Channel is showing
a series entitled "How to Build a Planet".  It aired last night for the first
time, but I'm sure there'll be repeats.
Charlie

1d. Re: How to Build a Planet
    Posted by: "Padraic Brown" elemti...@yahoo.com
    Date: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:47 pm ((PDT))

I am pretty sure he means everyone, especially since he sent the same message to
at least two different lists! :)

I don't have the Science Channel on my service, otherwise, I'd be interested in
watching it as well.

Padraic

> You mean me, right. Thanks for the note.
>

> Pen name:
> Mellissa Green
> Blog
>
> www.theworldofyemora.wordpress.com
>
> Twitter
> @GreenNovelist

2a. Re: Working on my first conlang.
    Posted by: "Roger Mills" romi...@yahoo.com
    Date: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 pm ((PDT))

I'm curious about your cat-people. How were they created-- genetic engineering?
Evolution over time?

How tall are they? my kitties, if they stood on their hind legs, would only be
2-3 ft. tall. OTOH, my Kash people who descend from a panther-like animal,
average around 6-7 feet tall.  Considering the evolution of the ape-like animal
that became homo, it seems that once they became erect, the hind legs got
longer, maybe for better balance, running, etc. ?? I don't know. And, since I
can't draw well, I've never been able to make a decent image of them.

Just curious, as I say.....