We should be able support anything people can test and document.

The best tested will probably remain the plexus app server and/or jetty, using derby.

- Brett

On 01/03/2007, at 12:41 AM, Hilco Wijbenga wrote:

On 2/28/07, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
users download the war file and deploy it, they can use the standalone app too.

Is the WAR expected to run on any app server? Or are we going to
support a specific app server? Or a few?

What about databases? Are we going to assume Derby? I'd be fine with
that, just checking.