Hi Doug,
Continuum should get the SCM information for the pom.xml. I have the Subversion connection information in my pom and it works fine. For example, I have the following in each of my pom.xml's

*  <!-- SCM Connection Information -->
 <scm>
<connection>scm:svn:svn://<build-server>/svn/Java-Code/<project>/trunk</connection> <developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://<build-server>/svn/Java-Code/<project>/trunkConnection>
    <url>scm:svn:svn://<build-server>/svn/Java-Code/<project>/trunk</url>
 </scm>*

We are using svnserve as a service to access the code and not apache thus the URL does not contain an http tag

I have build fresh checked off in continuum and it gets the code each time and performs the build

Keep an eye on the COntinuum log when you kick off the build to see what is going on. IT should at least give you some information in the log as to why the code is not being checked out.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark

Doug Knesek wrote:
My scm is Subversion.
I am running Continuum 1.1 and Maven 2.0.8.

I believe that my scm url is correct.  I've been running maven builds
manually for a while now.

Doesn't continuum get the scm info that it uses from the pom?  Or is there
somewhere else I have to set this information

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
What is your scm?
Do you have a correct scm url?

Emmanuel

Doug Knesek a écrit :
I have set up a pretty typical Maven2 Java project and trying to execute
it
using Continuum 1.1.

I've set "Build Fresh" to true.

It doesn't seem like continuum is actually doing a checkout of the
project
from the source code repository.  As a result, the maven compiler
complains
that there are "No sources to compile".  When I go look into the working
directory, there is no code at all.

When I previously used Continuum 1.0.3, it seemed that Continuum would,
by
default, checkout the code.  Is this still the case?  Or is there a
setting
I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

- Doug