On Jan 18, 2008 12:25 PM, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I run more than one goal in a series? Can anyone help me?

Not until you clearly tell us what you did, what happened, and how
that differed from what you expected to happen.  I see you've linked
to some instructions, but you can't expect us to go read it and guess
what you did.  Likewise, what looks like configuration pasted in from
the Continuum web page is impossible to read in email.

What do you mean by 'only the first goal is ever run'?  That it only
does 'mvn clean' and then stops?

The default build definition in Continuum is 'clean install' (two
different things), so I don't see why your 'clean package site' would
be any different.

Does the same command work for you outside of Continuum?

--
Wendy