Try following for POM Url: file:///Driver:/path_to_pom/pom.xml

Dragan-Sassler

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tawfik, Sameh E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008 02:35
An: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: RE: What is the syntax for entering pom url?

I'm using Subversion.

And, I tried all of the following:

1. file://D6P1Y2F1/projects/pom.xml

Where D6P1Y2F1 is the machine name where the pom.xml and source code are
located.

I uncommented <allowedScheme>file</allowedScheme> in
C:\continuum-1.1\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\plexus\a
pplication.xml to allow for the use of the file protocol in Add Project view.

Error message:
The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or contact
your administrator.

2. svn+ssh://server107/apps/svnstore/branches/apc7_0_r3/projects

Where server107 is the Linux server name where Subversion repository resides.

Error message:
The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or contact
your administrator.

3. http://lux107/apps/svnstore/branches/apc7_0_r3/projects

Error message:
The URL provided is malformed.