With reference to your statement in relation to revenue, and hard times
in relation to cash, would Mandrake consider a user/developer investment
plan. I'd rather invest direct in Mandrake, than purchase a boxed set
where a considerable portion of the revenue goes to the box makers,
box shifters etc...