It appears from over here that they are dumping the
expensive heads that they brought in specifically for
a US ipo. If that is the case it is a good move since
the time is not right for that. I hope that they don't
become too provincial though... it is good to have
input from various nationalities.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/05/22/009242&mode=thread
> --
> -michael-
> "It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the
> analysis of the obvious."
> ANW

=====
SI Reasoning