Has anyone contacted the developer of the algorithm in question?? If
not, this is all shooting in the dark. I wanna know if Mandrake has
contacted this Frauenwhoever to ask if "Free" decoding software is
indeed excluded from possible litigation??. If it is, then this thread
is a waste of time.

Cheers,

Jason