On rc2, I have selected xscreensaver-gl and kde-i18n-tr to install from
the 3d cdrom. There is a dependency problem with xscreensaver-gl, so it
cannot be installed. But nothing has been installed then, not even
kde-i18n-tr, which has nothing to do with xscreensaver-gl.

So this is a case showing that if a package fails to install, nothing
installs.