Thanks for nudging us awake again, Robert. I know that several people have
joined in recent weeks. I am still interested in the subject and I use
http://cooperationcommons.com -- especially the summaries -- all the time.

Howard Rheingold how...@rheingold.com http://twitter.com/hrheingold
http://www.rheingold.com  http://www.smartmobs.com
http://vlog.rheingold.com