Robert,

I've been following this list and some of its members for a while, because
the topics are very relevant. I am spearheading several cooperative things:

- LearnSpace, a coworking/hackerspace for Cary, NC family educators:
homeschoolers, unschoolers, their clubs, classes and events, but open to the
larger community
- Math 2.0 Interest Group, hosting open online talks (now twice a week) for
math ed community and developer leaders, and now also other talk series
(GeoGebra), working groups, and conferences
- Natural Math, running local family math clubs and events, soon to expand
online
- Natural Math Publishing, a community packager for advanced family math
materials (in the works)

To answer your question, know-how support, through conversations, is the
best way to re-activate me. For example, we are really struggling with the
LearnSpace business, administration and "official registration" model right
now.

I hope this is on-topic enough.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.