Bjorn:

First I presume you mean element field (or column) rather than card. Second, at least since COOT 0.3, which is when I started using COOT, it has used the element field to colo[u]r atoms, so this is not new behavio[u]r.

Steven

Björn Kauppi wrote:

Why is coot 0.5 relying on the element card at the right end of a pdb file for
proper atom colouring? Can one turn back the 0.4.1 behaviour?

--Björn

This e-mail may contain confidential information proprietary to Karo Bio AB
and is meant for the intended addressee(s) only. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender and delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your files. Thank you!