Paul/All,
I have now installed 0.5.2 (the Redhat8 version, GTK1) here, and tried to
use the new electrostatic surface function.
It seemed to do the calculations OK but produced uniformly black surface,
which I only discovered by changing the background to white...
Any clues?
Also, clearing the ball-and-stick representation generated through
Additional Representations, leaves fat-bond representation behind...

Tadeusz
PS. Merry Christmas!