Dear all,

I'm using coot-0.5.2-binary-Linux-x86_64-centos-5-gtk2, fresh installation,
everything fine, very good program! Thanks to developers!

But, I can't find the icon (or button) in the refinement toolbar that loads
the usefull tool "find waters". It was exactly below simple mutate since Coot
0.3 version, but I'm not seen it in 0.5.2.

Did I miss something, there is no more this tool? Is there some problem with
my installation?

Both the script findwater and the binary findwater-real are in right place,
64bits checked with file and with libraries loaded, checked with ldd. And
both worked in shell.

I think it is just a problem with refinement toolbar.

Leonardo Castro Palmieri
PhD in Biological Chemistry, IBqM, UFRJ
http://www.bioqmed.ufrj.br/
palmi...@bioqmed.ufrj.br
Save the planet, do not print this e mail.