I found it, thank you all!

But, why so hidden? I use a lot this function. It will be very nice to see
the tiny drop with a plus sing in the toolbar... :)

Is there some script to edit to put it back?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:07:18 +0100, Simon Kolstoe wrote
> Try Calculate -> Other Modelling Tools... and then it's the top
> button  on this menu.
>
> I'm thinking of starting a petition to get it put back on the Model/
> Fit/Refine menu because I use it a lot!
>
> Simon

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:07:46 +0200, Stefan Gerhardt wrote
> Hi Leo
>
> please check under the "other modelling tools" tab ...
>
> Cheers
> Stefan

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:05:30 -0700, Miller, Mitchell D. wrote
> See
>
> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?
A2=ind0903&L=COOT&T=0&F=&S=&P=35229
> and