Da: Mailing list for users of COOT Crystallographic Software per conto di Heidi
Schubert
Inviato: ven 20-5-2011 23.54
A: COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Oggetto: SSM

Hi,

Sometimes when I move a molecule using an SSM alignment the molecule looks fine
in coot, but when saved and subsequently read into pymol has all kinds of
problems.

The problem is in the connect lines at the bottom of the file - if you remove
them then pymol reads the file just fine. You could say that this is a pymol
read problem, But I'm going to suggest that this is a coot write problem. These
connect lines must mean something and whatever they mean it's not the same
after you rotate the coordinates.  So, maybe coot has to rewrite the connect
files or leave them out?

Heidi

  • [COOT] SSM Heidi Schubert
    • [COOT] R: SSM Forneris, F.