If I might add as well to Oliver's suggestions, an option to jump to
questionable/bad ramachandrans would be useful at the validation stage. A
list like the residues with missing atoms / residues with alt confs
functions would be a quick way to inspect these without having to track
them down in a busy 2d plot.

Shane Caldwell
McGill University