[mailto:COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Oliver Clarke
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:12 PM
To: COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [COOT] no clash display in realtime refine within COOT

Also, relating to set_do_probe_dots_on_rotamers_and_chis - it would be better I
think if probe dots were dismissed upon dismissing the rotamers dialog.

Right now they remain, even if the rotamer they relate to was not selected.
(Also, the latest nightlies still give a segfault upon launch when built on Mac
- any chance of a fix?)

Incidentally relating to rotamers, I would love to have a shortcut to cycle
through possible rotamers for the active residue without having to launch the
rotamers dialog, but I can't seem to figure out how to build that using any of
the python functions that are available - anyone have any ideas?

Oli.