Hi all,

I wrote a little jiffy to highlight missing segments and color by length
(breaks with <15 missing residues are gray; 16-50 orange; and 51+ red).

It is included in this script
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b4bebwxw0p9x0e/oli_custom.py?dl=0), and can be
found be under Custom...Highlight chain breaks once the script is installed
(place in ~/.coot-preferences). I would like it to autoupdate on model
modification or deletion, but that is beyond my minimal scripting skills.

I find this particularly useful for EM structures of large assemblies, to
highlight long disordered regions at a glance (e.g. CaV or RyR structures).

Cheers
Oli