Thanks Paul!

I tried that... it works fine for regular molecules, but becomes annoyingly
slow for ribosomes, RyR etc because my function is stupid and doesn't take
account of whether chain breaks are already displayed - I'd need to rewrite it
to be smarter for that to work... I'll have a think about it.

I did add in a clickable list of all the chain breaks though, and added a
different color (cyan) for those chain breaks that are physically implausible
(more than 3.8Å per missing residue), which I think may be handy when building
at low resolution, and when interpreting models from low res data.

Cheers
Oli