[mailto:COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Jan Abendroth
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 8:53 PM
To: COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: D shortcut in 0.8.8

Hi all,
with version 0.8.8 the D key binding -delete this water- has disappeared. See
below.
D now seems change which molecules are displayed.
Has this function been renamed? It was very handy.

Cheers,
Jan

from our .coot file:

(add-key-binding "Delete this water" "D"

  (lambda ()

     (if (is-solvent-chain? (car (active-residue)) (cadr (active-residue)))

         (apply delete-atom (active-residue)))))

--
Jan Abendroth
Emerald Biostructures