Hi Stephen,

The webrev has been updated accordingly.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8033662/webrev/

Thanks!
-Sherman

On 03/24/2014 08:59 AM, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
I don't think think email was delivered to me. (And I think another from you
also wasn't). The email is in the core-libs-dev archive though.

I think the approach you changed it to is fine in principal although whether
the tidy up should be in jdk8u is a different matter.

In your changes I think that toParsed() should be renamed to toUnresolved().
And there still seem to be instance variables for effectiveZone and
effectiveChrono (which I thought you were trying to remove).

thanks
Stephen

On 24 March 2014 15:00, Xueming Shen <xueming.s...@oracle.com