I really need to set Monday as the first day of week in the Coreblog Calendar.

I guess that it could be set touching the get_calendar method at COREBLOG.py
but I cannot access that in the shared hosting of Zope that I use at Zettai.net
How else could I achive that (just using DTML methods or python scripts) ?

I think that the first_day_of_week should be a variable or property that should be left to the Coreblogger to set up in his/her settings.. (a suggestion for future versions)

Luistxo Fernandez [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 652 750 362

CodeSyntax - http://www.codesyntax.com/
Azitaingo Industrialdea 3K
E-20600 EIBAR
Tel: (+34) 943 82 17 80