Hi Simon,

Just a QuickNote(tm) here. I'm Sam Stern. I am NOT Sam Varshavchik. I'm NOT
the author of Courier-MTA or any of its components; Sam V. not Sam S. is the
author of Courier-MTA. The context of your message seems to indicate you've
gotten the two Sam's confused ;>

Sam S.
(Note that last name....)