On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:57:20 -0400
"Ben Rosengart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#
#No, I want to maintain multiple userdbs across multiple servers.
#
#(I also want to maintain the same userdb across multiple servers, but
# I can do that without patching makeuserdb, as you point out, so it's
# not really relevant to this discussion.)

A) when replying please use 'l' to reply, instead of reply-all.  Your client
(mutt) is smart enough to handle list email, so l replies to the list, and I
don't get a second copy of your reply in my inbox.

B) What is your problem with the multiple userdbs across multiple servers?  One
DB per server?  I'm lost as to what your problem is.

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: