hi

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> > I was wondering if anyone has done anything related or knows if DomainKeys
> > will be implemented on Courier any time in the future?
>
> No, since DomainKeys is patented by Yahoo, on GPL-incompatible terms.

While the license is not technically GPL, it doesn't look too scary:

http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/license/patentlicense1-0.html

Also, domainkeys implementations already exist and are freely available for
a lot of MTAs (look at the left side), including sendmail, qmail, postfix
and exim:

http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/

I bet whoever is interested in it can write a courier filter even w/o making
it a part of courier itself.

thanks

--
rgds,