Hello,

On Jan 28, 2008 1:04 PM, Sam Varshavchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bertrand Presles writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'd like to change the names of the default folders generated at maildir
> > creation (which are by default "Draft", "Junk", "Sent", "Templates",
> > "Trash").
>
> Ok. See the documentation for your mail client.

I know that I can do it using my client... But I want it to be DEFAULT for
all users. Because I don't want to have to rename these folders one by one
each time I create an account, I'd like it to be automatic.
In a nutshell, using the client is not a satisfactory solution.

Is that ever possible?

> > Also I'd like to have other folders created at maildir creation
> > automatically. I also would like to not have the "Templates" folder
> > created automatically.
>
> See the documentation for your mail client.

Same comment as above. I want to find an automatic solution.

> > Is that possible? if yes, how? Maybe by modifying the source code
> directly?
>
> Nope. You will spend the rest of your life searching for the source code
> in
> Courier that creates the "Templates" folder.

Is it really that hard to find where it's created in the source code?

Bye
--
Bertrand Presles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>