tovis wrote:
> After some probes I have managed to send a simple email from user1 to
> user2 resides on the same host (interesting sendmail is accept
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] address, what wasn't accepted from fetchmail).

The command line is probably more user friendly on than port 25.

> I have
> formed two questions:
>
> 1. How can I makemime header "From:" with characters different from ASCII,
>    I mean national characters iso-8859-2 or utf-8?
>    When I'm use makemime ... -a "From: Kökény Tüske <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
>    I have funny chacters as a result, instead of ö,é,ü receiving a mail.

Those should be inline quoted printable (or base 64) specifying the
charset, e.g. ?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6k=E9ny_T=FCske?= as in rfc1342. You
can get that as `reformime -o 'Kökény Tüske'`

> 2. Is it possible to send mail, to a particular folder in the Maildir of the
>    user, different then INBOX?

Nope. However, you can send to [EMAIL PROTECTED], where ext is
whatever you like, and then have a .courier-default file that takes
care of it (if no specific courier-ext exist), possibly delivering it
into an "ext" folder, creating folders as needed, or whatever you code.