Hi.

On Thursday 13 March 2008, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
> [Headers as utf-8]
> All these standards are changing, but it will take decades before
> everyone agrees on a worldwide charset (probably klingon, if not utf-8.)

Well, I do not know of any mail application that has memorable charset-support
and does *not* support utf-8.

Problems are seen mostly with some crude webmail shit that does not even care
about charsets at all.

So in real life, utf-8 is fully usable, IMHO.

regards, Bernd

--
There are no significant bugs in our released software that any
significant number of users want fixed.  -  Bill Gates