Hi Anders,

On Sun 21/Jul/2013 13:23:16 +0200 Anders wrote:

> Can someone contribute with some example configuration files for
> zdkimfilter and courier, especially for signing outgoing mail.

something like this zone-file snippet?

beta._domainkey IN TXT ( "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; "
        "p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDGZmBE7vUMFfhxq"
        "pHw46gf55UmKH1B7zsiHD7n/R/mnvdvKabvosrHhcAhuDZcf1hr+8Co"
        "LTOr6/rUiJXmJoPeq4d3daD+EeUfNIFov6lDgKuBpxNFTuw6spOpX63"
        "xTh9cu7g+6ABQUEnzQmLULdImvcq91g1E9QK7SaEO2aYiXwIDAQAB" )

_adsp._domainkey IN TXT "dkim=unknown"

> I have tried to follow the information from the zdkimfilter website

The old site contained more step-by-step stuff, much of which is still
valid, in particular:
http://www.tana.it/sw/zdkimfilter/v-0.5.shtml#setup

> and the man/config files but I can't get it to work, not even off-line
> checking/testing against self-generated dkim certs with dkimsign.

Does the test suite work? (`make check')  It should leave plenty of
diagnostic data if it fails.  Otherwise you can use the -d (--debug)
option to avoid deleting test data, e.g.

   cd tests && ./testsuite -d 4

Then, looking at the test files left

   ls testsuite.dir/04

might help you figuring out why your checking doesn't work as well.

Hth