Il 19/07/2017 12:56, Sam Varshavchik ha scritto:
Check the server's certificate, esmtpd.pem. That's the only certificate
in play here. The file is probably corrupted.

At first glance it seems ok, the structure is the same as another file in another Courier server I run that works correctly (except the keys are not the same, obviousy).

I haven't created that file myself nor obtained it from third parties: it's the self signed certificate provided by the default courier packages installation.