Il 19/07/2017 15:46, PICCORO McKAY Lenz ha scritto:
you sould recreate and then test it!

On 19.07.17 15:57, Lucio Crusca wrote:
Forgot to mention, but I did remove the courier packages, the /etc/courier folder, the APT package cache and reinstalled.

Did you remove or purge the packages?
The quite common problem on debian and derivatives is that you remove
packages, but don't purge (clean up configuration files).

Package management remembers that the configuration diles are installed and
does not create them. When you remove them manually, they won't get
installed either.

This can lead to troubles similar to those you describe.

During reinstallation the system created the self signed certificate again, but nothing changed.

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.