13. Add a post_depends set

Proposal:

Permit specifying of packages that should be installed to provide part of a
packages functionality, but should be installed/built *after* the package
is installed. (kentnl)

Comments:

* Being able to specify package that should be installed after the current
  package is an immeasurably handy tool in dependency resolution. Its
  especially handy for case of circular dependencies, where the A requires
  B at runtime, but B requires A at build time. (kentnl)

* I acknowledge the name above is a crappy one, but the concept is what
  this proposal matters about. Alternatives welcomed. (kentnl)

* My main concern with this is that the current model creates a simple
  directed graph amenable to recursion, and any circular dependencies
  imposed become rather obvious. I worry that post_requires dependencies
  will make some of the recursion algorithms too complex to be reliable. I
  can't prove this yet though, so this is worth keeping an eye and
  considering in more depth. --Adam K