26. Specify a DLSIP resource

Proposal:

DLSIP codes should be specified in META.* as a resource.

Comments:

* search.cpan.org has a URL that resolves and describes the DLSIP coding.
  I am suggesting that a  resource be defined that uses this url (or others
  like it) in order to specify the dlsip code for the module. (For
  automated processing, we could specify that the dlsip code would be after
  the last non-alphabetic character.) (CSJewell)

* A sample use would look like this:

  resources:
    dlsip: http://search.cpan.org/dlsip?apdOp

* Personally I find the URL redundant. What if it ever changes? Also
  'resources' feels to be the wrong place to list this, as it's an
  attribute of the distribution not an external resource. However, I would
  like to see this listed somewhere, as it can be a useful data point about
  the modules within the distribution. (Barbie)