Sorry for the top posting.

Many company are using private social network these days. As usual
someone internal to the organization has the right to record and sniff
also the "private" traffic. Don't like ? Well, you can always use
services as scrumbls. Perhaps not so secure from a nsa wiretap but
sufficient in most case.

Best regards

Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile