I think it time to deprecate non-https (and non-forward secret
ciphersuites.)  Compute power has moved on, session cacheing works,
symmetric crypto is cheap.

Btw did anyone get a handle on session resumption - does it provide forward
secrecy (via k' = H(k)?).  Otherwise I saw concerns a disk stored, or long
lived session resumption may itself start to become an exposure risk
somewhat analogous to non-forward secret SSL.

Adam