> Changed the properties as:
>
> 1) Platform Toolset-> Visual Studio 2013 (v120)
> 2) C/C++->Code Generation -> Runtime Library as Multi-threaded Debug DLL
> (/MDd) (This configuration I used because of Json code expected /MDd)
> 3) checked the corresponding build from the Build->Batch Build
>
> I am using MVSC 2015, SP3.
>>

>>> When I compiled the code, I am getting many unresolved external symbols
>>> linking errors(LNK2019) as below:
>>>
>> How did you set up your projects, and how are you linking to the library?
>

> My project is with the Visual Studio 2013 (v120) and Runtime Library is not
> selected any thing. This is a MFC Shared DLL and its using Unicode Character
> Set

You can also get a pre-converted set of project files from
https://cryptopp.com/wiki/File:Vs2010-dynamic.zip.

While you are on the wiki, you might want to visit
https://cryptopp.com/wiki/Visual_Studio and
https://cryptopp.com/wiki/FIPS_DLL.

The DLL is awful. If you are using it, then I would encourage you to
switch to the static library.

Jeff